Q1 2018 is looking to be an exciting one for our customers and our developers alike!
We’re 11 days into the new year now and Christmas seems a distant memory. The UtilityClick system is buzzing with activity as energy consultants lock in contracts with their customers now the festive hiatus has come to a close. For us, however, it seems like things didn’t really slow down at all. Whilst our customers were taking a well deserved break, we concocted plans and strategies to further the development and expansion of the platform.
Our 2018 development plan is well underway now. New features are being carefully constructed by our coding team, tests are being run, refinements are being made and software releases are gradually taking shape as we head towards mid-winter. Combining a mix of incremental system-wide improvements and more significant modular additions, the first quarter of this calendar year is shaping up to be an exciting one (for those of us who are easily excited by software at least!)
And as we’re eager to share, here are a few golden nuggets in the development pipeline for early 2018:
- CRM improvements – numerous tweaks to shave hours off your weekly admin burden. User interface improvements, optimisations and other bits and bobs!
- Multi-site automatic contract generation – building on the automated PDF functionality of the system, we’re adding the option to quickly generate contracts for any meter in a multi-site tender.
- Optimisation of large tenders – we always like to improve, and we’re boosting the performance of 100+ meter tenders to make sure things always run nice and smoothly for our corporate-focussed clients.
- Commission analytics – building on our commission system, we’re improving bulk uploading of supplier commission statements, cross-portfolio reporting and identification of missing commissions.
- Customer portal – vivid reporting on site / meter consumption and non-energy forecasts to give your customers more relevant information on their entire portfolio.
- KPIs – improved business analysis charting to give a dashboard view of the performance of your business and your sales team.
We’re delighted to discuss our roadmap, so feel free to get in touch if you’d like to know more!