Key performance indicators for TPIs – now available anywhere you are!
Inevitably in a deregulated and growing market, he energy consultant / broker sector has become fiercely competitive over the last ten years. The plethora of product offerings and options available to the end user is mind boggling. As a broker, this makes it all the more important to monitor key performance indicators to ensure you are remaining competitive whilst performing in line with (or hopefully in excess of) your business targets.
There are certain performance areas that demand careful analysis within any successful TPI business. Below, we’ve chosen our top 10 based on either importance for business growth, or in relation to providing optimal service to the customer:
- How many new procurement opportunities have been generated?
- How much new business has been won/lost?
- How have my account managers / sales team / agents performed?
- How much billed commission have I received?
- How does my billed commission fare to my expected commission?
- How many contracts registered/terminated successfully?
- How many customer queries have been created and resolved?
- How many refresh tenders were completed per contract?
- How much new business has been retained/lost?
- How many telephone calls / webinars / meetings were completed with with customers?
Without a structured process and effective software, many brokers struggle to report against these criteria. Some don’t even report against any. Usually this comes down to the extremely time consuming nature of doing so, particularly if data is incomplete or mechanisms are not in place to allow data streams to talk to one another. It’s also key to maintain a simple process, to ensure that your team are entering and maintaining the required information for these reports to work.
At UtilityClick we decided to cover all angles. Our Analytics offering provides a slick, easy to understand reporting function in all of these areas. The best feedback we consistently receive from our current and potential customers is how good our system looks and how intuitive and simple the user interface is. This really helps when it comes to adopting a CRM system for a complex energy consulting business. Particularly one that wants to grow quickly.
Our products store all of your data in the cloud. With structured and integrated data, just call upon a time-series report, or the data itself when and where you need to. Present the information within seconds at client meetings, flick through your team’s performance report on the train, present a customisable commission forecast around the boardroom table.
The bottom line is – if you need a report, the chances are we can help. Give us a call and we can talk about how UtilityClick Analytics, Procure CRM or Instant Quote can help your business exceed your expectations.